Re: CF: How can I unsubscribe - successfully - this is driving me crazy!

Quoting Peter Mardahl (peterm@tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU):

> It's extremely unfortunate that the mailing list is maintained by hand,
> and the "hand" has vanished.
>
> I don't think it's a tolerable situation.  A new home for the list
> is certainly in order.
>
> I can look into getting the list hosted at csua.berkeley.edu, which
> supports majordomo lists.

I do not want to setup on any toes, but the sub-list here at Real Time could
easily be made the main list.

It already has 52 subscribers on it. I originally put the list up just to
archive the posts from the main list.

It has a web based subscribe and unsubscribe and well as the traditional email
subscribe and unsubscribe methods.

Everything is automatic. Posting, [un]subscribing, archiving, etc. There is no
'hand' to go away. :-)

The last several years are already archived here, seachable via htdig and the
most active web site on crossfire is here as well.

It would be greate to have the main list here.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500