CF: Beginneers Guide

Anthony Thyssen writes:
> Nice idea about the mice, I have only used them for initial
> experience gain. mice are of course no good against dragons.
> Hmm what the game needs is a low level spell ``summon mouse'' :-)

Mice are also good when you are carrying tons of stuff, and want to
move fast. If the room is full of mice you just hit the first one, and
after that you move every time after you kill one of them. This can
accelerate your speed quite a lot, and makes it much faster to bring
back all the stuff found from the dungeon... :-)

Now when this is said in the list somebody is propably going to fix
that...
--
kivinen@iki.fi                               Work : +358-9-4354 3218
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/