CF: Beginneers Guide

Aboout the beginneres Guide
   http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/%7emac/cf-fbbb.html

It mentions ``set pickup-mode to "silver and higher..."''
but don't mention how -- VERY important in a beginneers guide...
(See the sig)

Does ``mark'' allow you to pick what is to be identified?
I always thought dropping the item and money was the key.

pouches cant by `weilded', thay are made active, open, closed
in a cycle.  A active key ring only saves keys. Same with quivers
for arrows, and purse for money.

Wow thanks I didn't know `check curse' was a flat fee!

Nice idea about the mice, I have only used them for initial
experience gain. mice are of course no good against dragons.
Hmm what the game needs is a low level spell ``summon mouse'' :-)

Note for draves and smithery skill -- add (check for curses first)
after ``wielding an unknown weapon''.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
     Assume(n):    Making and  ASS  out of  U  and  ME.     -- Benny Hill
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au