Map Playtester(s) Wanted

I'm in the process of completing a new set of maps and I would
like for someone (or a small number of someones) to test the
maps for playability.   The maps are essentially puzzle oriented,
not violence oriented, and may take some time to solve.  I'm
looking for people who are willing to simply play the maps without
looking at the map files for clues in order to get a sense of
how hard it will be to figure out the puzzles.

Any volunteers?

--Ken

| Ken Woodruff           | Most Latin words in -us have plural in -i,  |
| woodruff@cadence.com   | but not all, & so zeal not according to     |
+------------------------+ knowledge issues in such oddities as hiati, |
| Disclaimer: What tote  | octopi, omnibi, & ignorami; ...             |
| bag full of $20 bills? |     Fowler, "Modern English Usage"          |