Re: Player limits -

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Brian Thomas wrote:

>       use armour or weapons. Yikes! lack of armour is pretty prohibative,
>       but the inability to use weapons is pretty sever. Why? For me, I

I have a level 26 Fireborn. I use spells. Lots of them =) Or, I get less
stuff, but then again there is nothing I need to buy. (except for the few
times I've bought rings, like the ring or High Magic, and things like
that). Sometimes it's hard, bc you hit so soft... Although boast Str and
id needed also Dex (already have speed 2.2, but in special occasions I
can boast it to 4 or something), you get rather cool. Combine that with
spells like ball lighning, fireball, comet and large icestorm and most
monsters die... Non magic places can be hard though...

>       substitute - for such characters I propose that they be allowed
>       to enchant some other item - like missle weapons, or perhaps gems.

Would be nice... Enchant rings perhaps? I could need another int etc...
Hard to find those +3 int +3 magic ones... ;)

David, aka Rune the Fireborn

Informationsvävarna AB  Telefon      Telefax      Postgiro      Bankgiro
Skolgatan 10		013-147610   013-147616   838 85 17-8   5931-9459
582 34 Linköping        david@infovav.se          http://www.infovav.se/