Re: How to cheat in crossfire v 0.91.5

|  Player then waits for the map to reset before playing again.
|
|  You can not keep that map around indefinatly - in this case, malicous
| players could do the above, preventing other players from ever being able
| to play that map (it also takes disk space)

This could be 24 hours, a player would need to be patient and can't have
his/her character playing elsewhere.

|  Players not being able to save themselves limit how easily they can
| control the advantage they get by crashing the game.
|
|  Example of the item cloing (player 1 saves self, drops item, player 2
| picks item save, save self, crashes game.)
|
|  If the players can not force a save, and have no idea when a save
| will happen, this is extremely risky.  It is possible that palyer 1
| will get saved again before player 2 can be sure he is saved to crash
| the game.

Bssst, Sorry incorrect response. ;-)
A player can always save even without a save command, just go to a
bed-to-reality and exit the game only to rejoin again almost instantly.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
       Rincewind was firmly of the opinion that in stone-aged days,
     people were divided into two groups. Those that, when confronted
     by a sabre-toothed tiger, ran away (and thereby survived) and
     those who just stood there saying 'my, what a magnificent brute'
     or 'here, kitty, kitty'.         - Terry Prachett, "The Color of Magic"