Help with implementing Thiefly things?

It'd be silly to move to a 4 class system when the forth class doesn't
even have any use yet.

Who will help put Thieves into the server?  My time is going to be limited,
and I'm going to be off the net for two weeks soon.  I cannot do it all
by myself.

Traps need to be implemented so that they can be put in chests,
faces for traps have to be made....

The faces can be put to immediate use with the rune code, to make
physical traps.  I'll do the arches happily, if only someone will
do the faces for me.

Also, there are several coding projects.  I will do everything myself
eventually, but you'll all have to wait longer.  :)

Everyone should state what they're doing on the list.....

Or is it just that nobody really wants to move toward a system
where thieves have uses and importance?

Regards,

PeterM