Re: Help with implementing Thiefly things?

> Or is it just that nobody really wants to move toward a system
> where thieves have uses and importance?

This isn't what worries me.  I'm worried that I might have to spend a minute
or two on every chest I find looking for traps so that I don't blow myself
into oblivion when I open it.

Yes, thieving should be useful.  But please don't make it impossible to live
if you don't have thieving capabilities.

Cheers,
Geoff.

Geoff Bailey (Fred the Wonder Worm)   |   Programmer by trade --
ftww@cs.su.oz.au                      |       Gameplayer by vocation.