Re: Classes, Race, Experience proposal

> > My immediate plans:  ( I don't regard these changes as controversial)

> > 3)  Remove the ability of no-magic areas to ban clerical spells.
> >     (Remember, clerics won't have most offensive spells.)
> >
> > Comments?
> > Questions?
> > Support?
> > Suggestions?
> > Objections?

Just as a thought; you may want to provide `evil' temples which prevent
`good' (i.e. PC) clerical magic from happening, while not neccessarily
affecting `wizard' magic.

Perhaps several deities; choose/create a pantheon with good and evil
deities; the cleric starts as a general cleric, but chooses one of the
pantheon (by going into a temple and sacrificing at an altar) as their
main patron.  Different deities could give differing spells/abilities
etc., and have different power `opposing' them e.g. a Healing God would
be opposed by the God of Undead, and so forth.

Or does this just make everything too complicated?

*             mjcugley@maths-and-cs.dundee.ac.uk (internet)		*
*              or mjcugley@uk.ac.dund.maths-and-cs (JANet)		*
*  People!  Can't live with 'em, can't trade them in for spares...      *