Re: Classes, Race, Experience proposal

> [4 class system described]
> > Comments?
> > Questions?
> > Support?
> > Suggestions?
> > Objections?
>
> I REALLY like this idea.  That is the game I want to play.
>
> --Bill

yeah, I am very much in favor of this system also.  A whole new mixture
of classes can come from it, like cleric/fighter, fighter/magicuser
and all the other combinations.  I also think that if something
like this happens, it would be cool if the exp to reach the next level
requires more exp than just a straight class, but when you did go up
a level, you benefited on both sides (all three/four sides?).  I think
that this allows great flexiblity, and still provides the reasoning
that a fighter, if he/she works hard enough, can cast spells etc.

makes sense to me.

Karim