re: Feature suggestion & more questions

	 Recently my SYS ADMIN upgraded to the 0.90.3 from 0.89. and the keys
	 I like were gone!

Converting players isn't TOO hard.  Ask your sysadmin to fix it.

	 In 0.90.3 the maps aren't as good either, I was hoping it would just have
	 more maps and keep the old ones, but it was all new. I think the old ones
	 were better, maybe the maps we have are messed up?

All sorts of cheap, easy ways to get cash and go up levels existed in
the old maps.  The new ones are better.  If you want more maps, then
involve yourself in making maps or converting old ones and installing them
in the new map distribution.  The new maps are here to stay.  And they
really are much better.  There were no quests in the old maps, it was
just a hack and slash game.

	 It seems really wierd because most buildings in the towns are closed, is it
	 supposed to be that way? It just doesn't seem to have the same depth.

No, it doesn't.  You can do something about this if you care to involve
yourself.  Talk to your crossfire sysadmin.

	 PS - we should be upgrading to 0.90.4 and maps, is that any better than
	      0.90.3 ??

PeterM