re: Feature suggestion & more questions

Scott wrote :

> In 0.90.3 the maps aren't as good either, I was hoping it would just have
> more maps and keep the old ones, but it was all new. I think the old ones
> were better, maybe the maps we have are messed up?
>
> It seems really wierd because most buildings in the towns are closed, is it
> supposed to be that way? It just doesn't seem to have the same depth.
>
> Can someone recommend good maps, I would appreciate it.
>
> PS - we should be upgrading to 0.90.4 and maps, is that any better than
>      0.90.3 ??
>
> Thanks for any help and input !!
>
> Scott

	I totally agree with u. I was realy disappointed by releases 0.90.3
and 0.90.4... People spend their time talking about minor changes but no new
maps are added to the game...
	Here, we had done new maps and monsters (brittany maps) but they are
only in the 0.90.1 map file and not in the following ones ??? I don't know
why... So, we still play with the 0.90.1 release (more maps !!!)

	Are maps for the 0.90.1 and before still compatible with 0.90.4 ?
If they are not, does a map-converter exist ?
We are gonna try to install our britany maps and monsters in the 0.90.4 and
send them again to ifi.

	They are still available in the incoming directory of crossfire at ifi.
If they still work, u can use them : ...they are hard maps...

Laurent