re: Feature suggestion & more questions

>I was playing Crossfire last night (as usual), and I had an idea.  It
>would be nice to have a drop hot key.  This drop hot key would have
>different modes for dropping, assigned by a different hot key.
>

>What do you guys think?  Is this a good idea?  If so, are there better hot
>keys and modes?  More importantly, who could put this in?

 I think this is a great idea! How about numbering items? Then all you
 would have to do is shift_d [item # here]?

 Recently my SYS ADMIN upgraded to the 0.90.3 from 0.89. and the keys
 I like were gone!

 Also, I couldn't even use my old character, every time I tried it crashed.

 Is there a fix for this?

 In 0.90.3 the maps aren't as good either, I was hoping it would just have
 more maps and keep the old ones, but it was all new. I think the old ones
 were better, maybe the maps we have are messed up?

 It seems really wierd because most buildings in the towns are closed, is it
 supposed to be that way? It just doesn't seem to have the same depth.

 Can someone recommend good maps, I would appreciate it.

 PS - we should be upgrading to 0.90.4 and maps, is that any better than
      0.90.3 ??

 Thanks for any help and input !!

 Scott