Re: Is there anybody there?

Excerpts from games.Crossfire: 28-Jan-94 Re: Is there anybody there?
Raphael Quinet@montefior (1298)
> > Volunteers?  I spotted a volunteer??  Please! 8)
> >
> Well, errr...  Volunteer for programming, yes.  Sure!  But not for
> maintaining the distribution.  Not enough time for that.

Well, I have the disk space and ftpness and all to provide a
distribution.  I s'pose I could volunteer to maintain it, and withdraw a
volunteerness to code new things: I think that it's one or the other in
terms of how much spare time I could devote to it.  Then again... any
excuse to get out of work :-)

Nick Williams                          E-mail: njw@cs.city.ac.uk (MIME and ATK)
Systems Architecture Research Centre,  Tel: +44 71 477 8551
London, EC1V 0HB                       Fax: +44 71 477 8587