Re: Is there anybody there?

Frank Tore Johansen writes:
> My local version _still_ has that malloc bug...It's real nasty.  Instead
> of making the game crash, it puts crossfire strings among the X-variables
> occasionally.  Like changing the name of the window to "food", or something
> similar...

I will try to look that as soon as I can get the code with my on red
zone memory allocator library (redzal). It will detect all access
outside mallocated area, and almost all random memory access.  I even
found two malloc bugs from gcc with it. If you can tell as how to get
that bug occur it will make the finding it faster.
--
Tero_Kivinen@hut.FI              	     Work : +358-0-451 4032
Magnus Enckellin kuja 9 K 19, 02610, Espoo   Home : +358-0-502 1573