Re: HELP! crossfire 0.90.4

 I am not sure how much encounter maps add to the game.

 For example, I believe it was the church in dtabb where I got random
encounters on the grass.  This gave me a great place to rest an re-gain
hitpoints.  The gnolls and orcs that were there were easy to kill.  And in
fact, in one case, the encounter map saved my life as I was surrounded
by skeletons and ghost with few HP left and wondered onto one.

 A worthwhile change would probably be to make it so that a map can not
have any encounters on it.

 As far as I know, it is possible to make more encounter maps (different
layout of the forest, and so on.)  I think right now, there are 2 for
each terrain type.

 --Mark