Re: HELP! crossfire 0.90.4

> Encounter maps inside city is a bug in map, IMHO. And if moving outside
> use paths so you don't need worry encounters. If moving in wilderness
> everything can happen :)
>

>  -Tero

Definitely.  However, it can definitely be ANOYING!  Encounters should be
an exception, not the rule.  They should be made much more infrequent than
what comes with the current release; in addition, there should be
something entertaining you can find during the encounter, such as a pile
of gold and gems.  There should also be some variety!  It seems like there
is only ONE encounter map for grass, ONE encounter map for forest, etc.
This becomre very tedious.

-jason
 Jason Fosback, Systems Engineer   | No sir, I didn't like it
  --- Paradigm Systems Corp ---    |                 -R&S
Internet:  jason_fosback@psca.com  | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jason_fosback@psca.com  |  The NeXT Generation...