Re: One bug, and a suggestion

anipa@modeemi.cs.tut.fi (Niilo Neuvo) writes:
> The problem is that the game is too easy at the moment and *I* feel
> that making death a joke makes the game absolutely unplayable. Sure we
> thought of fixing the death the way you did when we started, but once
> people learned to be more careful there has been very little talk
> about the death 'problem'.
Out of curiosity, which version are you playing?
I think it was 88.5 which was incredibly hard, because all the
monsters had gotten spells and become cool and not been slowed down.
(I almost lost a level 40 person in a room with 6-8 skulls)
As of 89.1, it's gotten a lot easier because the skulls were slowed
down so can't cast as many spells.
Of course there were a lot of people that complained about attrition
on my server due to the game crashing.
:)  Looks like that's gone down some with 89.1.
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"