Installation problems

I got the latest version, and am trying to install it on a DECStation 5000/25
running Ultrix 4.2a.

Everything works fine until we get to the server sub-directory.  I had some
problems and Frank gave me a hand with chaning a definition in the Imakefile.

Now, I get, on the final compilation of the server:
Make cannot make -lcross.

Any hints, suggestions?  I have poured through the bitmaps using xv and think
that I will enjoy this game, if I can get it running.

Thanks in advance.
--
Duane Dixon                   *And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
Office of Continuing Education*The thousandth blade found my liver.
Plymouth State College        *The thousandth foe said unto me:
Inet: dbld@oz.plymouth.edu    *"Now you shall die, Now none shall know."
      dbld@piaget.plymouth.edu*And the fool, looking only down, Believed this,
      duaned@fred.plymouth.edu*not seeing above his shoulder The Naked Stars,
  duane.dixon@psc.plymouth.edu*each one Remembering....

`Wer mit Ungeheuern kampft, mag zusehn, dass er nichtt dabei zum Ungeheur wird.'
`He who fights with monsters must take care that he does not become a monster.'
					- Nietzsche
d^2