PS to Crossfire 0.89.2 on the NeXT

Of course, I had to forget one point.

How in the world is include/global.h supposed to work ?  It declares a large
number of global variables but then gets included by a dozen files which gives
each of those files its own copy of those variables and leads to no end of
errors in the creation of the library.  Honestly I don't understand how this
works under any OS. The way I fixed this was to precede every variable
declaration in global.h with 'EXTERN'.  I also added these few lines before the
definition of the global variables:

#ifndef EXTERN
#define EXTERN extern
#endif

Finally, I added this line to the beginning of init.c:

#define EXTERN

This fixes the problem in what I think is a reasonable manner.

	Carl Edman