Death

Matthew Zeher wrote about codex of coolness. In reply I would like
to ask him what exactly he means by this. I, myself doesn't consider
it uncool to take advantage of monsters trapped in small rooms.
I didn't put them there, I only play the game. When does this
'taking advantage of' end? When my wizardchar throws in 400 sp
worth of large fireballs into a room where 4 titans reside and
can't get out (ie the titans in Desert Keep) ?? They can't get to
me, but I would never ever be able to beat them in a "fair" fight.
The rules of the game is the code written, not some codex of
coolness. How am I supposed to know when the mapmaker wants to give
away things and when he just didn't think? If you find an artifact in
a chest, would this codex of coolness prevent you from picking it up?

Just curious.