(ASCEND) Broken Finger in TAOS 8.x.x?

This was posted a few days ago to the Cistron Radius mailing list.  Can
anyone confirm or refute this?

According to Lucent the current TAOS versions 8.x.x have a broken finger,
so they won't do simultaneous-use with cistron.

----end clip----

<rant>
I'll join the chorus of criticisim for Lucent's support and hardware.  After
just spending $5000 to buy a new 6096 chassis just to replace a broken power
supply because Lucent would not sell me the replacement part, I have vowed
to never buy another of their products.  If anyone wants to buy a perfectly
good 6096 chassis with motherboard, but without a power supply or if anyone
can repair a power supply, please contact me.   Oh and the broken power
supply is less than a year old because it was in a unit that was an RMA
replacement for another 6096 that died after only 4 months in service.
Fortunately i'm leasing all my maxen, so I will be able to turn them in for
nice shiny new Cisco units which should run for years and years.
</rant>

Dennis Duval
Cove Internet, Inc.