Re: (ASCEND) Yippie!

Hello Ken,

I'm not familiar with the SuperPipe 155 but in a P130, P75 etc. NAT only
applies to 1 connection profile. So if you could configure the SuperPipe to
handle the class C on one connection profile and NAT another it should work
fine, but I don't think you can have both on the same connection profile
unless the155 handles connection profiles differently than the P130, P75 etc.

Scott Starbuck
Aobe Network Group
5340 Millertown Pike, Suite 131
Knoxville, TN 37924