Re: (ASCEND) Yippie!

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Scott Starbuck wrote:

> Hello Ken,
>
> I'm not familiar with the SuperPipe 155 but in a P130, P75 etc. NAT only
> applies to 1 connection profile. So if you could configure the SuperPipe to
> handle the class C on one connection profile and NAT another it should work
> fine, but I don't think you can have both on the same connection profile
> unless the155 handles connection profiles differently than the P130, P75 etc.

I dont see how that would work, either.  I believe you can only assign one
profile to the Nailed T1 interface, so I have no idea how I'd get the
second profile up since no other interfaces are active. I think you are
correct about the P130 and NAT, but I think this new code has some
additional NAT features.  One supposedly works around this limitation.