RE: (ASCEND) PRI

I don't know if PRI is more stable than channelized T1, but I do know that
back in the day of v34, our customers' connection speeds went up drasticly
when we switched from CT1 to PRI.  I don't know what, if any, difference it
would make with V90.

As for not being able to deliver BRI, I don't know if this is normal.  Our
market covers some fairly rural areas, and as far as I know, BRI is
availiable throughout our entire coverage area.

If you live in a fairly flat area, you might want to consider going wireless
as a highspeed access alternative.

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle