(ASCEND) Phantom connections on the TNT

Any body know how to get rid of "phantom" connections on the TNT?
I've got a connection profile for a T-1 that I set to 'active = n' and
wrote out, and it still showed as up and permanent.  I even went so far
as to delete the profile and it's still there.  Thus I can't
communicate back over this link.  I'm leaning towards resetting the box,
but since I've have about 40 DSLs on it and am averaging 200 dialups
all weekend, that's my last choice.  The box is running 7.0.22

TIA,

denny

--
Denny Reiter			 | denny@reiters.org