Re: (ASCEND) Unneeded radius packets, How do I turn them off?

Dan:

One of the packets I'm speaking of is as follows:

I would call them the Outbound-User packets, Here is an example.

>route-Max4048-1 - Service-Type not valid: Outbound-User

I need to prevent/disable the Ascend box from sending Outbound-User
Service-Type packets, since our radius is not using them.
Even if in the dictionary, these packets create a tremendous amount of
traffic and my radius does not deal with them.

I'd like to see these stop altogether. Never have gotten a clearcut answer
on this from Ascend.

Thanks!

Gordon Zeigler