(ASCEND) ISDN on 24-channel T1

My shop is in an area where T1/PRI is not available, so I have several
24-channel T1s.

I've been under the impression for a couple of years that I would not be
able to deliver ISDN with my maxen though these lines and that I would have
to have BRI and a BRI slot card in order to deliver ISDN.

Now I find out that my competitor is delivering ISDN dialup using his PMs
over 24 channel T1s.

I have one 4048 which does not have the ISDN signaling software installed,
and 3 6096s that do have it installed.  However one phone number rolls into
all of the T1s.  Is it possible to do ISDN with my setup?  If so, what are
the requirements and limitations of doing ISDN without the D-channel
signaling?

Dennis Duval