(ASCEND) SYSLOG

Hi,
I have a question and it is on Syslog message style. I have a TNT and
Max4060 box working fine but all of the sudden they started
disconnecting users. The messages i got from shelf controller are :
a) Call DIsconnected
b) Call Terminated

Sometimes, the progress and disconnect causes for both the messages are
same. Ascend says that Disconnected means initaited at the other end i-e

received disconnect from network, while Terminated means initiated my
MaxTNT i-e MaxTNT has terminated the call.

My Concern : I m having Terminated messages in abundence and they are 2
TIMES the Disconnect message. Is there something wrong with MaxTNT ??
why it is disconnecting users??? What exactly the difference b/w Call
Terminated and Call Connected???

Thanks
Salik Mobin