(ASCEND) PPP on MAX 6000

Marcio Pilotto@MLX
19/10/99 13:09

Hi folks,
In fact my last e-mail was a bit confusing.
What I wonder to know is not related with MAX 6000 configuration but with its
internal modules ( Terminal Server, bridge/router, ...).

When a call comes into a MAX 6000 and after the DSPs answer this call, they pass
it to a Terminal Server module. My question is if this call is a async PPP call
which module on MAX 6000 will handle it? The Terminal Server or Bridge/Router
Module?
On the MAX 6000 manual I found out  two answer for my question: on page 3-49 (
Configuring terminal-server
 connections ) I found out that the TS module will forward the async PPP call to
a bridge/router module to handle it. And on page 3-50 ( Connection
Authentication Issues ) I found out that the TS module will handle the async PPP
call.
So who handle the async PPP call? The TS module or bridge/router module?

Thank you,
Marcio Pilotto