(ASCEND) Max TNT for dedicated ISDN?

	Greetings all!  I have always used Max 4000 & 6000 units for
dedicated ISDN where I call the customer and keep the call nailed
up. When the TNT first came out I know it didnt do that well,
problems with the HA192 HDLC card I think.  Has that problem
been resolved in software?  I have a dealer who want to sell me one
hes had in inventory for 1-2 years and I'm wondering if it will work?
Perhaps the old chassis with a new HA192 card?  Let me know!