Re: (ASCEND) ISDN data as voice [aka DOV, DOSBS] and Siemens switches?

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Gene Hastings wrote:

> I've been told that data over voice does not and cannot work on
> Siemens switches and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on
> the mechanism and accuracy of this assertion.

I originally had the opposite problem.  The telco had misconfigured
some call routing details and it would only work with DOSBS.  The
switch involved was a Siemens EWSD.  As far as I know this was the
only switch involved.  It was a BRI on one end, and a PRI on the other
end.

Michael