Re: (ASCEND) MPP...

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 01:49:02AM +0200, Oliver J. Albrecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In article <17d563bd8e65@news.allcon.net> you wrote:
>
> >Is multi-ppp supported with TAOS 6.1.7 on a Max 4030?
>
> Yes
>
> >I think I have to use also Frame-Protocol=MPP in Radius server to
> >accept that kind of connections.
>
> Nope, setting it to PPP in radius is all you need. Just make sure
> that, apart from the MP/MPP configuration on the client side, the
> 4030 is set to MP/MPP enabled in Ethernet->Answer->Encaps.

Good. But I need to enable on a per-user basis the mp/mpp configuration.
That's I need to deny MPP to all user but for someones.
So I think the Frame-Protocol attribute is the answer, or not?
Ascend dictionary contains an explicit MP/MPP value for Frame-Protocol.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine  f.lovergine@iesi.ba.cnr.it
CNR-IESI                http://www.iesi.ba.cnr.it