Re: (ASCEND) MPP...

In article <d580f8e1f5d0@news.allcon.net> you wrote:

>Good. But I need to enable on a per-user basis the mp/mpp configuration.
>That's I need to deny MPP to all user but for someones.
>So I think the Frame-Protocol attribute is the answer, or not?
>Ascend dictionary contains an explicit MP/MPP value for Frame-Protocol.

Back when I tested the Framed-Protocol = MPP it simply did not work.
The way we do it is a follows:

In the Max (Ethernet->Answer-Encaps)  MP/MPP are both enabled.

User are assigned either a maximum of 1 channel (equiv. to plain
PPP) with the entry Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1, or as an alternative
they are assigned more that one channel.
Profiles with no entries at all, allow unrestricted MP/MPP.

Olli

--
Oliver J. Albrecht      AllCon GmbH        http://www.allcon.net/
Network Administration  Westerallee 139    Tel:  +49 461 90393-0