Re: (ASCEND) Cisco ISDN into Max 4048

Hi Brian,

In article <3d37aa80cd96@news.allcon.net> you wrote:

>I'm trying to get an Cisco ISDN router to connect to my Max 4048...  So far,
>every other ISDN connection can make a connection, but this Cisco cannot...
>I get the Disconnect Cause:  45 - LCP got Terminate request from far-end
>AND I get the Progress code:  65 - LCP in Open state...

>Does this have something to do with compression?  I'm not sure what
>questions to ask this Cisco user...  Has anyone been through a situation
>similar to this?

Basically it's just a guessing game until the user provides his config.
In case you can get it, post the relevant parts to the list and I'm sure
you'll get some hints regarding what could be wrong with the config and/or
how to create a working one for a Cisco connecting to a Max.

Olli

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>