(ASCEND) Data over Voice?

I have a customer looking to purchase one of my used Pipeline 75 units
(relatively new unit). He has asked me if the unit will do DOV (Data over
Voice).  Looking thru the product specs, etc on Ascend's site, I can find
info on Max units (with added cards) doing Voice over IP, but nothing about
the capability of any unit doing DOV?  I'm not sure what this customer is
looking for, perhaps making an analog (voice) call with the unit, and then
transfering data over it (similar to what might be done with a call into a
Channelized T1 capable unit)?  I'm sure of the reasoning, in that some
Telco's charge much less for 'voice' usage of ISDN circuits, vs measured
Data Service type calls.  Anyone have a URL Ref on Ascend's site that might
be related to this customer's questions?

Thanks!

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net
            Voice: (402) 339-5609