Re: (ASCEND) Data over Voice?

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Jim Logan wrote:

> I have a customer looking to purchase one of my used Pipeline 75 units
> (relatively new unit). He has asked me if the unit will do DOV (Data over
> Voice).  Looking thru the product specs, etc on Ascend's site, I can find

I am just setting up a P-75 so I checked.  Under Telco options in the
Connection Profile you should find Data-Svc, the choices are 56K, 64K,
Voice, and 56KR.  I just tried it dialing into a PM3 and according to
the debugging information 64K was a 64K Data call, 56K was a 56K Data
call, and Voice was a 56K Voice call.

Hope this helps,
Michael