Re: (ASCEND) SOFTWARE UPGRADE KILLS RADIUS AUTHENTICATION???

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Jerry O'Brien wrote:

> I just set up a new Max and the same thing was happening. I set
> Ethernet>Answer>PPP options>Recv Auth=PAP, and it worked like a charm.

yup.  done that.

> At first.
>
> Now I have many users getting disconnected with normal close codes
> after about 1 minute connect time. Any ideas?

Sounds like you're experiencing a similar problem that I have.  But it
doesn't kick in until about 25 customers are online.  Once there are about
30 online it starts disconnecting them right off the bat with lan security
errors.

--

      /
  /  o     Jason Buchanan