(ASCEND) filter help

I have 2 pipeline 50's, one calls into the other. They both have code level
5.1Ap9. They both have static ip addresses. They are in bridging mode (not
my choice). The remote p50 has a single win nt pc attached to it. This pc is
in a VERY OPEN AREA , and i would like to secure the connection with a
filter. I can think of nothing more secure than a mac address(any
sugestions). So my question is what does the filter need to look like in
order for me to only allow traffic from this mac address across the wan.

i have tried many, but i think i will start from scratch.

thanks in advance for any help.

Dean Finkeldei
Systems Engineer
Houston Chronicle