Re: (ASCEND) TNT: new 1-slot 56k modem cards

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Asnet Limited wrote:

> We had a big problem with users who had LT Win modems when we upgraded to
> 7.2 on the TNT.  Alot of them couldn't connect until they installed the
> lastest modem driver available which, incidentally, contained the fix which
> was a bug with the LT Win (initially we thought it to be the TNT code
> because these users were able to connect with the previous s/w that was
> installed on the TNT).

My problem is TNT working fine, has 48-mod-56 dual slot cards. Switch out
dual slot cards for single slot cards to increase capasity of box, get
tons of calls, put old cards back, calls stop. End up with 15 or so cards
I can't use because they don't work. I can't recall what they cost, but
its way to damn much for sitting on the shelf.

Regards,
Andy