RE: (ASCEND) Survey on what people use for accounting log parsing

If someone would like to pass me a short example of their radius detail
files, I'll put something together.  I haven't played with radius in a
long time, and I used to have a few scripts that would parse the detail
files and print out varying stats.  I may still have them, but I'll have
to look.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer