From: Keith Rice [mailto:keith@nctimes.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 12:26 PM
To: ascend-users@max.bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Survey on what people use for accounting log parsing

And/or online usage stats for users.
Right now I have virtually nothing and my accounting files are growing at
alarming rates.
I would love to hear what others are doing for this, any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Keith

Keith Rice
North County Times
Internet Services Manager
http://www.nctimes.net
Phone: (760) 739-6625
Pager: (888) 996-0289
E-mail Pager: page-keith@nctimes.com
I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.