Re: (ASCEND) (rant) brain damage?

Our Max 6000 came with 3 cables.  Logically, I thought "two PRI cables,
one Ethernet."  Nope.  Apparently Ascend is hinting at the true
capabilities of the 6000(I have no proof of this other than past
experience with a 4000): Three PRI's only?
Anyway, I plugged two of them in and immediately confirmed my diagnoses of
Ascend accessories:  they don't work.
Of course, other than that, the 6000 has worked (comparatively)
flawlessly.

Neal Rigney                           |PERnet Communications, Inc.
Network Admin                         |(409) 729-4638
"I've seen better bandwidth between   |"It's a DS-3 man, nothin'
 two gorrillas with flash cards!"     | but net!"