Re: (ASCEND) E1/HDLC-Problem on TNT

Your HDLC card has gone bad. You can try taking it out and placing it
back in the slot maybe it was a bad connection. But when you
see : SAR: Failed internal loopback POST this means the card
failed to pass the post test, If you do a show you will probably
see :

 { shelf-2 slot-1 0 }       POST      192hdlc2-card

or reset or something.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)