(ASCEND) Secure TServ Access via Telnet?

We're running 7.0.1, and would like to set up a security profile (or some
other mechanism) that would allow our support group to access a Max and
use TServ commands like "show users" over a local telnet connection.

The trouble is that there doesn't seem to be a very secure way of limiting
them to just these functions. Setting up a security profile with
everything turned off except "Operations" and "Sys Diag" allows them to
get at the terminal server, but they also have access to "Sys Reset" and
"Upd Rem Cfg," which don't sound like very good ideas. They also get "Use
MIF," and I have no idea what trouble that would allow them to get into.

So... is there another way to give only a selected group of people access
to the TServ commands?

Thanks!

Tim