Re: (ASCEND) IDSL Card in a MAX TNT

> today i got our new TNT with a IDSL32 Card but the ISDL card in
> my TNT has other connectors as in the manual.
> According to the manual, the ISDL Card should have 2 DB37 connectors
> but it has 2 50-pin centronics connectors (like a old SCSI Bus..).
>
> I could find anything more recent on the ascend-web pages...
>
> Does anybody have a Pinout of this DB50 connector ?

I assume it would be standard, such that if you plug a standard 25 pair
telco cable with an amphenol connector on one end and a BIX reglette on
the other the circuits would be in order on the BIX reglette (either
1-25 on one and 26-32 on the other or, more likely, 1-16 on one and 17-32
on the other).

I also didn't see this connector in the docs, though of course the Ascend
supplied DB37 multiheaded cables convert to exactly this.

We are waiting for a shipment of RADSL and SDSL cards. I will be pleasantly
surprised if they come directly with telco connectors on the card!

-Phil