Re: (ASCEND) ISDN dial out problem/q.931 tracing

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Andre Beck wrote:

> 44 would mean that the requested circuit channel is not available. I
> didn't look it up in Q.931 but would think it means the Max refers to
> a wrong B channel number or such. Probably a code bug.

It appears to request channel 23 (see my other message if you want
the gory details) which is available at the time. My guess is some
obscure bearer capability is causing the call to be rejected.

> If it is of any use to you, I have plugged my pre-alpha absolutely in-
> complete buggy and untouched-for-months code at
>
> http://www.ibh.de/~beck/dtrace/
>
> so it at least wont get rotten on my disk.

Many thanks for a very useful program! It saved me a lot of time vs.
hand decoding. I added extra notes to it and sent off to GTE to what
they say.

Thanks,
---
Brian K. Uechi                 Email: brianu@lava.net
Technical Support Engineer     Phone: 808-545-5282
LavaNet, Inc.                  FAX  : 808-545-7020