Re: (ASCEND) Rockwell and V.PCM (fwd)

I snagged this off their web page:

Following a period of interoperability testing
      conducted by ISP equipment manufacturers and leading
      ISPs, we believe ISPs will begin activating V.pcm service
      by mid-year.

      In the meantime, it's business as usual for manufacturers
      of K56flex modems. Rockwell will continue to work with
      leading ISP equipment makers to roll out K56flex modem
      ports at an accelerating pace. This will give consumers
      the confidence of the most K56flex ISP access points
      possible until a standard is deployed and universal
      interoperability is guaranteed.

But the idea of not keeping up with my customers scares me....I just don't
need even more modem headaches...anything else heard on this?

Andy Walden
System Administrator
MTCO Communications
1-800-859-6826