(ASCEND) Rockwell and V.PCM (fwd)

Once upon a time Jason Nealis shaped the electrons to say...
>  Just got back from COMNET yesterday and to find the rumors buzzing about
>Rockwell not participating in the V.PCM compatibility testing, Apparently
>Lucent and 3COM are all ready doing extensive testing on V.PCM and

Yep.  We already have engineers getting V.PCM training.  And there were
a number of press releases from Lucent and 3Com - Rockwell hasn't been
mentioned at all that I've read or heard.

They were part of the agreement, maybe they're lagging...

-MZ
--
Lucent Remote Access Division - Chair, Department of Interstitial Affairs
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com