Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 130

I hope not, as we are about to turn up with this setup.  Our Pipe is fairly
new (3 months).
When talking to sales at Ascend for a potential Max purchase, I asked about
this.  They
said that they recommend the 220, a newer product.  If the 130 works fine, I
am ok.  But
if it does not, I would think that a swap is in order, or at least a trade in
of some sort.
I'll be sure to post negative results here.